About The Property Hoarder
The Property Hoarder LLC is owned and operated by Dan and Trisha Carver. We are both lifelong Saint Louis residents and started in real estate so Trisha could stay home and raise our two young kids. Besides spending time with family and friends, we also enjoy donating time and resources to the Ronald McDonald House, Annie’s Hope, as well as other local charities. We chose the company name because it fits us: we LOVE property, almost to the point of reaching Hoarder status. If you want to do business with a couple that are local, fair, and who have the integrity to do our best to help you in whatever situation you are in, feel free to reach out. We love helping people out of difficult situations and pride ourselves on being upfront with our offers.
Why Should You Do Business With Us?
- Most investors don’t have the money to actually close on your house. I know this sounds crazy but it’s true. Many investors want to get your property under contract and then leave themselves enough time to “wholesale” the property to another investor before they reach the closing date they’ve set with you. If they are able to do that, they never have to come up with the money to actually purchase your house and make a profit off flipping the contract to another investor. We DON’T flip contracts and we have liquid cash to buy your house; when we agree to purchase a property, we close on it ourselves. Be wary of investors that want to close in excess of 14 days.
- An inspection is a sneaky way to get you to lower your price even more. When we appraise a house, we make an offer on-site and it is not subject to any inspections of any kind. Be very careful if an investor wants to get an inspection on the property. The main reason they want an inspection is to get you to lower your agreed upon price or to make you feel like your house is in terrible shape. An investor who is knowledgeable and professional should have the ability to know what repairs are needed when they look at the house; if they don’t, they are not professionals and don’t know very much about rehabbing and construction.
- We are versatile. What this means is that we are able to buy a property for many reasons. Some investors don’t have much money backing them so they have to wholesale everything to buy to another investor. We can make many deals work at a higher purchase price than they can because we hold many properties as rentals for the long term, fix up and sell properties, and also wholesale properties as well. Because we are versatile, we can use any one of these strategies to give you the most for your home while leaving some profit for us.
- We can pay all your closing costs. We have the ability to pay for all of your closing costs which will allow you to put more money in your pocket. Besides a real estate tax proration and possibly an outstanding utility bill proration, we can cover all the other closing costs.
- We make it easy. We make selling us a property very easy; you can leave anything you want in the house and we will clean it up and haul it away. For a lot of our buyers who are selling an inherited home, there are often some items they want to take with them but also many things they don’t want. Instead of having to rent a dumpster or hire a cleanout company, we will take care of all of that for you when we close. Leave whatever you want behind and we’ll take care of it.
If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Call The Property Hoarder Today!
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Cash Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (314) 626-4200 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.